Features and Services
Aura offers 3 digital safety plans (Individual, Couple, Family), based on the number of members you would like to protect. Every plan includes:
Financial Fraud Protection
- Monthly Vantage credit score¹
- 3-Bureau credit reports
- 3-Bureau credit monitoring and alerts
- Bank, investment, and retirement account monitoring
- Financial transaction monitoring
Identity Theft Protection
- $1M identity theft insurance coverage*
- Personal information, ID verification and SSN monitoring
- Online account monitoring and data breach alerts
- Spam call and junk mail removal
- Home title and address monitoring
- Criminal and court records monitoring
- Lost wallet remediation
- Child SSN monitoring (family plans only)
- Auto Title Monitoring
- Child Sex Offender Alerts
- Credit Dispute
- 3B Credit Freeze for Kids
- Auto Title Monitoring
Online and Device Security
- Antivirus software
- VPN with Safe Browsing
- Password Manager
- Parental Controls Apps
- White glove fraud resolution with dedicated case managers
- 24/7 customer support
What impresses us most about Aura is that it provides near real-time alerts to existing threats while also continuously searching for new threats. In a threat landscape that’s always evolving, we view Aura’s adaptive technology as setting it apart from other digital security solutions. We think it’s worth highlighting that Aura takes a comprehensive approach to personal digital security. This means the Aura product features are designed to protect your finances, identity, devices, and privacy. Two of Aura’s features are home title monitoring and financial transaction monitoring. Home title theft is a growing concern and Aura will alert you to detected activity related to your property. The financial transaction monitoring features are fully customizable so that you can be alerted to transactions at any threshold for any financial account. Another feature that we value is the 3-bureau credit report. While Aura provides monthly credit scores, users can request their full, 3-bureau credit report once a year. This information exists right alongside the resources you need to dispute any discrepancies should it be necessary.
Finally, to round out the package of protection, Aura offers antivirus protection, Safe Browsing, and VPN (Virtual Private Network). The antivirus software protects devices from infection from all types of malware, as well as from spyware that can gather financial information. Similarly, Aura’s Safe Browsing feature stops you from entering dangerous websites (malware, phishing sites) that may steal your personal info. Aura’s VPN helps support private and secure browsing by encrypting your internet connection, shielding your data from hackers or cyber predators.
offers digital safety plans based on the number of members you would like to protect. The Individual plan is just $9 per month, the Couple plan is $17 per month, and the Family plan is $25 per month.
Support and Customer Service
offers 24/7/365 customer care through phone and email. With every plan you get White Glove Resolution Services, which includes experienced case managers who will work with you 1-on-1 to come up with a mitigation and remediation plan to resolve your identity theft or fraud incident. Aura says that its experts will be by your side to take the stress and confusion away from resolving fraud incidents on your own.
If you value extensive and intelligent protection, and easy-to-reach, experienced customer support, check out Aura
. We found their online dashboard and mobile apps to be clean, engaging, and intuitive to use. Interacting with these features gives you a sense of control when it comes to your identity protection, an area where you may feel that you have none. Aura makes it simple to understand how to better protect yourself, and offers a neat technology in the business in order to do so.
* Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group‚ Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms‚ conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms‚ conditions‚ and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. ¹ The score you receive with Aura is provided for educational purposes to help you understand your credit. It is calculated using the information contained in your TransUnion or Experian credit file. Lenders use many different credit scoring systems, and the score you receive with Aura is not the same score used by lenders to evaluate your credit.
¹ The score you receive with Aura is provided for educational purposes to help you understand your credit. It is calculated using the information contained in your TransUnion or Experian credit file. Lenders use many different credit scoring systems, and the score you receive with Aura is not the same score used by lenders to evaluate your credit.