Features and Services
Aura offers 3 tiers of protection plans (Basic, Total, and Ultimate), each with different features. All 3 tiers include:
- $1M Identity theft insurance coverage*
- Personal Information and ID monitoring
- Online Account and Data breach Monitoring and Alerts
- Dark web monitoring
- Social Security and ID authentication monitoring
- Antivirus software
- WiFi Security VPN for secure browsing
- 24/7/365 customer support via email and phone
- Vantage Credit Score¹
- 3-Bureau Credit Reports
- 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring and Alerts
- White Glove Fraud Resolution for concierge support with dedicated case managers
- Credit Lock
- Home title monitoring
- Criminal and Court Records Monitoring
The highest tier plan includes the following in addition to the list above:
What impresses us most about Aura is that it provides near real-time alerts to existing threats while also continuously searching for new threats. In a threat landscape that’s always evolving, we view Aura’s adaptive technology as setting it apart from other digital security solutions. We think it’s worth highlighting that Aura takes a comprehensive approach to personal digital security. This means the Aura product features are designed to protect your finances, devices, and your privacy. Two of Aura’s features are home title monitoring and financial transaction monitoring. Home title theft is a growing concern and Aura will alert you to detected activity related to your property. The financial transaction monitoring features are fully customizable so that you can be alerted to transactions at any threshold for any financial account. Another Ultimate plan feature that we value is the 3-bureau credit report. While Aura provides monthly credit scores, users can request their full, 3-bureau credit report once a year. This information exists right alongside the resources you need to dispute any discrepancies should it be necessary.
Finally, to round out the package of protection, Aura offers antivirus protection and VPN (Virtual Private Network). The antivirus software protects devices from infection from all types of malware, as well as from spyware that can gather financial information. Similarly, the anti-adware capability prevents advertisers from pushing unauthorized downloads, which can slow your computer. Aura’s VPN supports private and secure browsing by encrypting your internet connection, shielding your identity from hackers or cyber predators.
Support and Customer Service
* Identity Theft Insurance underwritten by insurance company subsidiaries or affiliates of American International Group‚ Inc. The description herein is a summary and intended for informational purposes only and does not include all terms‚ conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for terms‚ conditions‚ and exclusions of coverage. Coverage may not be available in all jurisdictions. ¹ The score you receive with Aura is provided for educational purposes to help you understand your credit. It is calculated using the information contained in your TransUnion or Experian credit file. Lenders use many different credit scoring systems, and the score you receive with Aura is not the same score used by lenders to evaluate your credit.